Posting a Job
Posting a job at Payforworks is an easy process.
- In the main menu, click on the button “Post job” to get started.
- Add a title and put a project description by specifying what to do and how to expect the production. You can also add files or documents related to the specifics of your project.
For example, if you are looking to build a new website in WordPress, the title can be “I need a qualified developer to create a good WordPress website for me”. And the description can be like, “Looking for WordPress developer who can build a website for me. The website contains 5 pages and designs will be provided. You can work on an hourly basis.”.
- You can choose the job category according to your need. This will help you to find the right freelancer for your work. Also, mention what all skills your expert must have to get your job done.
- Select the working form, either fixed or hourly. To let freelancers know about the investment you're making, you can list your budget. Also, you have to choose the place of your work as either Remote or Onsite.
- Once you reach stage 4, you'll get an option to make your job unique by marking the job as Featured, Urgent and Skilled. It's going to benefit you get more proposals.