How to send a proposal
Freelancer accounts are credited with a 15 credit on their free registration and 40 credits if they upgrade to premium membership. When you send a proposal for each task, 1 credit will be deducted.
- In the main navigation menu, click Find jobs
- You can refine the jobs according to your job category.
- Click on SEND PROPOSAL when you finds the job according to your need.
- Enter the *details of your proposal with the total cost/hourly rate required to complete the project and specify the deposit you need to start the project.
*While you write a proposal, keep these points in mind.
- a. Make your proposals brief
Make the proposals short. Long and lengthy proposals won’t convince anyone and no one will find time to read them.
- b. Attract the clients
You have to capture the client's attention within a few seconds. So, whatever you write must be clear. You need to convey everything in the first two or three lines.
- c. Be aware of your own skills
Before you send a proposal, you should think about your strengths and specify those skills in a few words.